Post-Covid, please check with the venue before visiting
Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
Autism / ADHD Friendly Open Day @ London Museum of Water and Steam
May 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
About this event
All Aboard Club is taking over the London Museum of Water & Steam for an autism/ADHD-friendly event on Sunday 23 May.
We’ll have the whole museum to ourselves, so you can enjoy all the galleries, the huge pumping engines and our train sets in a safe, understanding and inclusive environment.
- Come and play with the huge All Aboard Club train sets in the Steam Hall
- Explore the Waterworks gallery and find out how clean water gets to your home
- Make water move with gears, pipes, pumps, buckets and levers in the outdoor Splashzone
- See the huge pumping engines in the Engine Houses.
There are some photos below from our previous events at the museum.
There will be two sessions during the day – morning and evening. Choose which one you prefer.
- Social distancing and face coverings are required for the adults. However, the children can play together.
- Children must be supervised by a parent/carer at all times
- Siblings/friends are very welcome to come along too
- There is limited parking at the museum, so please use public transport if possible. The museum is 5 mins walk from Kew Bridge railway station and there are lots of bus routes to Kew Bridge.
- The museum cafe will unfortunately NOT be open, but you are welcome to bring your own food and drink.