Welcome to the Autism Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Curious Explorers @ Jewish Museum, London
May 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am.
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Relax in our Chill Out Zone
The theme of this Curious Explorers Morning is Inspired by…Great British Jews: A Celebration. Come join us to celebrate our latest exhibition and learn all about British Jews who have contributed to British
- Public Service
Our latest Curious Explorers morning will have activities inspired by each of the above themes:
- Design your own board game piece using clay
- Create a vintage poster
- Make your own constellation with glow-in-the-dark paint
- Design a badge for an achievement you are proud of
- Decorate a biscuit (gluten-free available)
- Become a reporter and explore our History Gallery with our Military Trail
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 29
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Category:
June 29 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
June 30 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
July 6 @ 6:45 pm - 10:15 pm