Welcome to the Autism Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Dawnosaurs @ Natural History Museum, London
February 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Dawnosaurs is a free event for children on the autism spectrum to enjoy the Museum with their families and siblings, free from the hustle and bustle of the general public.
Visitors have access to a wide-ranging programme of activities, including a chance to see, meet and even touch live animals. All activities are supported by experienced, autism-aware facilitators.
A dedicated Sensory Room will also be available for those children needing a quieter and calmer space.
This event is best for children aged five to 15, and siblings are welcome.
How to book
Spaces are in high demand, and priority will be given to first-time attendees.
To receive reminders about upcoming Dawnosaurs events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
If you do not wish your details to be kept on our database, please let us know.
Learn more about how we use your data by reading our privacy notice.
- doors open at 8.00
- the Museum opens to the public at 10.00, and by the time you leave it may be busy
- you’ll be able to purchase hot drinks and snacks from 8.00
- there is an indoor picnic area in the basement of the Green Zone
- there are several baby changing facilities and accessible toilets
- the Museum is fully accessible for wheelchair and buggy access
- A Mobiloo will be available for this event. If you require a Mobiloo and would like to attend, please email email@example.com for availability.