Post-Covid, please check with the venue before visiting
Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
Engine Shed @ London Museum of Water and Steam, Brentford
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About this Event
Engine Shed runs play sessions for autistic and ADHD children who love trains. They can enjoy their interest in a welcoming, safe and relaxing environment.
We are very pleased to be returning to the London Museum of Water & Steam. We will be running events on Sunday afternoons on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month.
Please note: due to COVID-19 restrictions, the following will apply:
- Tickets for this event are limited and must be booked in advance.
- All adults must comply with the government’s current social-distancing and face-covering guidelines which relate to museums. Please check before your attend the event.
- Children under 11 years old can wear face-coverings if they wish, but this is not a requirement.
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands and use hand santiser throughout the event.
- You are asked NOT to attend if you or your child has any COVID-19 symptoms. A full refund will be given.
- The museum will be closed to the public. The other museum galleries will be closed and there will be no shop or cafe facilities.
- The Engine Shed’s trains will be cleaned and quarantined between events, to ensure that virus contamination cannot occur.
- Trains: SouthWestern Railway trains to Kew Bridge station
- Buses: lots of services run to Kew Bridge https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/KWB.pdf
- Parking: the museum has a large free car park