Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
London Short Film Festival – Relaxed Screening @ British Film Institute, London
January 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
London Short Film Festival: Relaxed Screening
A selection of contemporary short films for neuro-diverse audiences, from moments of light relief to soothing stop-motion.
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Total runtime c.60min
Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants. More detailed information about these screenings can be found at bfi.org.uk/relaxed
In partnership with Oska Bright Film Festival, LSFF presents a selection of diverse, contemporary short film for neuro-diverse audiences from this year’s festival, from moments of light relief, to soothing stop-motion, to Lanre Malaolu’s lyrical, Hackney-made dance piece The Circle. There’s something for all tastes, curated with relaxation and conversation in mind. The screenings will be followed by a discussion.
See more London Short Film Festival films.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- For this screening doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
We welcome your feedback on our relaxed screenings.
BFI Southbank has been awarded the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award.