Post-Covid, please check with the venue before visiting
Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
Post Early Relaxed Event @ Postal Museum, London
February 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Post Early: Relaxed Events at The Postal Museum
Post Early is a relaxed event that has been co-produced with Ambitious about Autism and a group of their autistic Youth Patrons. Although the event is designed to support autistic and neurodiverse people, including families and adults, it is suitable for anyone who would benefit from visiting the museum when it is less crowded and noisy.
- £3.50 per person.
- Visitors are welcome to book a space for 1 accompanying companion or carer (included in the admission fee). Please email the Bookings Support Team if you require additional essential companion or carer tickets at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission includes entry to all exhibitions and an optional ride on Mail Rail.
Booking / Contact Information:
- Places are limited and must be pre-booked.
- To make a booking, click on the link below or emailing the Bookings Support Team or calling 0300 0300 700
About the Event:
- At this event visitors can ride Mail Rail, access Sorted!, Postal Play Space, explore the exhibitions with adjustments and lowered volume levels and take part in a facilitated open-ended arts and crafts activity.
- There is a quiet space to take some time to relax and resources available to borrow to support you on your visit.
- The archive will be open.
- The café will be open and will offer 20% discount on food and drink.
Mail Rail access:
The size and design of the ride carriages and the evacuation procedure means Mail Rail is not suitable for all visitors. See our Mail Rail page to find out more about ride restrictions and what to expect, to help you decide if riding is suitable for you.
Travelling to the museum
The nearest step-free station is King’s Cross St Pancras Station which is a 20-minute walk to the museum. Farringdon Station is a 15-minute walk to the museum but does not provide level access. See our Visit us page for more information about travelling to the museum.
To help you plan your trip, visit our Accessibility page for useful information, including a visual story and a pre-visit film.