Post-Covid, please check with the venue before visiting
Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
Post Early Relaxed Opening @ Postal Museum, London
April 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Post Early: Relaxed Events at The Postal Museum
The Postal Museum
15-20 Phoenix Place
London WC1X 0DA
£6 per person
Post Early is a relaxed event that has been co-produced with Ambitious about Autism and a group of their autistic Youth Patrons. Although the event is designed to support autistic and neurodiverse people, including families and adults, it is suitable for anyone who would benefit from visiting the museum when it is less crowded and noisy.
At this Post Early event, visitors can ride Mail Rail, explore the exhibitions with adjustments and lowered volume levels and take part in a facilitated arts and crafts activity.
There is a quiet space to take some time to relax and resources available to borrow to support you on your visit.
The Discovery Room will be open as a reference library and the Counter Café will be open.
- Admission: £6.00 per person. This includes entry to all exhibitions and a ride on Mail Rail.
- Booking: Places are limited and must be pre-booked online, or by calling Box Office on 0300 0300 700.
- Mail Rail access: The size and design of the ride carriages and the evacuation procedure means Mail Rail is not suitable for all visitors. Visit our Accessibility page to find out more about the ride restrictions and what to expect to help you decide if riding is suitable for you.
- Travelling to the museum: You can get to the museum by foot, by tube, by train, by bus or by cycling. Visit our website to plan how to get to us.
- Pre-visit information: Find out more about our resources for autistic and neurodiverse people at The Postal Museum, including an updated pre-visit visual story to help you understand the Covid safety changes we have made.