Want to add your own Event? Click here
- This event has passed.
Quiet Hour @ Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium, Hampshire
January 18 @ 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Explore the exhibition floor at your own pace, without the hustle and bustle! Our quiet sessions include some special adjustments to make your visit more comfortable and enjoyable:
– We will not be open to the general public
– Lighting levels will be lowered where possible
– No tannoy announcements will be made during the hour
– Additional sensory activities will be running
– Our team of Inspirers will be on hand to help
Following the quiet hour, visitors are welcome to stay for the whole day.
Dates and Times
Saturday 18 January: 17:15 – 18:15
Sunday 23 February: 17:15 – 18:15
Sunday 8 March: 08:45 – 09:45
Saturday 18 April: 17:15 – 18:15
Saturday 9 May: 08:45 – 09:45
We do hope you enjoy this new initiative. Please do provide any feedback to our team on the day.
Please visit the Accessibility page to see our Accessibility Statement and Social Story.
For any further questions or comments please email email@example.com or call 01962 863 791