Post-Covid, please check with the venue before visiting
Want to add your own Event? Click here
The exhibition will feature the artist’s early paintings, her experimental sculptural assemblages and kinetic works, her pioneering performance work in which she used her own body as a medium, her ground-breaking group performances, as well as her lyrical films and immersive multi-media installations. With over 200 objects and rarely seen archival material, this exhibition positions Schneemann as one of the most relevant, provocative and inspiring artists of the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries.
Under 14s and carers visit for free.
A few things to know about the relaxed view:
• Exhibition capacity is reduced to allow a calmer environment
• The Front of House team are briefed on providing a more informal service
• A quiet space is provided with comfortable seating
• Advance booking is essential but visitors can arrive when they want. Just be aware that the viewing will last 90 minutes in total.
• If visitors have a particular requirement, or any questions ahead of their visit, do let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate any requests.