The Muppet characters tell their theatrical version of the classic festive tale, about a rich miser learning a valuable lesson.
Michael Caine stars as the rich, miserable old Ebenezer Scrooge, who is visited by a series of ghosts on Christmas Eve and encouraged to change his cruel ways before it’s too late. Along the way, Scrooge meets his Muppet match, courtesy of a cast of supporting players including Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit, Miss Piggy as his long-suffering wife Emily, Statler and Waldorf as the spectral Marley brothers, and Rizzo the Rat as himself.
One of the finest screen versions of the well-known Victorian Christmas story, The Muppets Christmas Carol has something to offer all ages, with all the comedy, tragedy and wit of Dickens’ original tale.
- DIRECTOR: Brian Henson
- CAST: Michael Caine, the voices of: Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson, Frank Oz
- LANGUAGE: English
AUTISM-FRIENDLY SCREENING INFORMATION
This Autism Friendly screening includes a number of changes to make the cinema experience more enjoyable and accessible for visitors with Autism Spectrum Conditions. The changes include:
- House lights inside the cinema will remain on throughout the screening
- Trailers and adverts will not play before the main feature
- Reduced sound levels
- There is no allocated seating and visitors are free to move around, enter and exit the cinema as they wish
- Visitors may bring their own food and drink
- Visitors can use electronic devices (on silent or with headphones) during the screening
We recommend bringing your own headphones, sensory toys and other comfort items as there will be limited resources available on the day