Autism in Museums promotes and advocates for accessible culture for all.
Looking for Autism Friendly events near you?
Check the Events page for all the details
- No events scheduled for March 4, 2024.
- No events scheduled for March 5, 2024.
- No events scheduled for March 6, 2024.
- No events scheduled for March 7, 2024.
- No events scheduled for March 8, 2024.
- No events scheduled for March 10, 2024.
Week of Events
May The Toys Be With You - Quiet Sessions Our quiet sessions are aimed at anyone who feels that they would benefit from a more relaxed experience when visiting May The Toys Be With You including, but not limited to, adults and children with autism and other sensory or mental health needs and adults living with dementia. All background noise will be ...
Essential Information Type Family fun Location National Maritime Museum Date and Times Once a month on Saturdays | 11am-12.30pm Prices Free | Pre-booking required January tickets Disabled children, children with additional needs and their families are invited to a monthly session at the National Maritime Museum led by disabled creatives. Explore the Museum's collections, enjoy the opportunity to be creative ...