On the third Saturday of every month, we host Relaxed Opening for anyone who would like to explore the Bridge in a calm, tranquil atmosphere, including people with autism and other neurodiverse needs, as well as their siblings, families and carers.
Families are able to explore the Towers, Glass Floors and Engine Rooms and also take part in a family trail if they wish.
To ensure the Bridge is as welcoming as possible, we:
- Limit the number of people in the Bridge
- Turn off loud hand-dryers and replace them with disposable hand-towels
- Turn off loud soundscapes and video
- Run regular disability awareness sessions with our staff
- Provide visual story to help you plan your visit, available here.
- Have Access Toolkits around the Bridge, which contain sensory items to help to assist visitors who may be overwhelmed due to the new environment.
A full list of Access features inside the Tower Bridge can be found on the Access for All page.
For any questions about the event please contact email@example.com or 020 7940 8397.